Friday 28 May 2010

i'm not a plastic bag

I like plastic bags, they're great to use in the rubbish bin. Besides, I tend to forget about taking any shopping bag with me, because I typically land at the grocer's or in a supermarket nearby bewteen the other items of schedule; it simply takes place when I notice that in the fridge there's nothing but the tiny lamp.

But probably this attitude results from my ignorance, and I should become a more organised and ecology-conscious shopper. Unfortunately, I hate those green bags available all around that make you look like a pensioneer. Maybe I simply haven't found the right bag yet.

And now this is the "i'm not a plastic bag" I've mentioned to you during our last class:

1 comment:

  1. This bag is nice :-)
    May I off-topic? I've got some new word: INTEXTICATED. Isn't it beautiful?! And usefull. I'm intexticated.... But please, don't call the police :-)
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=intexticated&defid=2434251

    ReplyDelete